It's never easy getting through a bye week, but here are some helpful tips that just might make it easier.
- There have been six Utah victories over the season, watch them all! And hell, if you're looking for a good horror movie to watch on Halloween -- and you have nothing else to do -- pop in the UNLV game. That's sure to raise your hair, force you to lock the doors and scream in utter terror.
- Watch every highlight reel JazzyUte has created.
- Watch the entire 2004 season over again and openly weep after realizing that had 2004 actually happened in 2007, Utah would be one of only a few undefeated teams and have a realistic shot at - gasp - the national championship. Damn Auburn, USC and Oklahoma!
- Walk downtown and randomly discuss Utah football with anyone that'll listen. Hey, you just might meet your soul mate.
- Two words: Simspons Marathon.
- Find the answer to the question: "Has Kansas coach Mark Mangino ever devoured a player?"
- Pen an article prematurely discussing the USC demise. You'll be cool, since everyone is doing it.
- Next time you accomplish something, get all your friends and family members to celebrate right there with you. Imagine, you just finished that term paper, now you can all just unexpectedly start dancing up and down excessively to your achievement, like Georgia Saturday. That should take a few days to plan.
- Dress as a coach for Halloween. It's always the popular thing to do, especially if that coach is about to get fired. As some did last Halloween over at Bruins Nation.
- Ready yourself for the trip to Provo for the biennial Utah beat down of the Cougars on their home field. Preparing for the mindset needed to travel down there could alone take the next week and a half.
- Finally, start making travel arrangements for Utah's bowl game. At 6 wins and probably more on the way, Utah is sure to be playing in its fifth consecutive bowl game.