This post is my attempt at a weekly thread for random thoughts and all things Unrelated to the U. So Oct 2010 week #1.
Each week I'll try to have a theme but feel free to add any random thoughts. for example... I'm blogging/watching the movie Hitman and the music keeps making me think its Bourne Trilogy flick.
After the jump, your top 5 Cult Classics & Why?
- A Clockwork Orange - Great flick, true to a great book. Great social message and the book had a cult following at my HS.
- Rocky Horror Picture Show - Famous for audience participation. My favorite audience line; "What's a creamy, high protein, low calorie drink?"
- Mad Max - The original post-apocalyptic Mad Max film.. only one with a plot, what drove Max mad.
- Altered States - Trippy film about tripping on peyote in sensory deprivation tanks. Be careful tripping while watching.
- Caligula (Unrated) - Only porn film with close to a A-list cast. Peter O'Toole & Malcolm McDowell True Roman debauchery.
Honorable Mention: Eraser Head, David Lynch's strangest flick.