I wanted to ask you guys a couple questions:
- How is Anthony Denham doing in spring ball? His junior year he redshirted due to injuries and fell behind on the playbook. In comes 2012 and I'm waiting for Denham to make an impact. He was the 4th or 5th receiver on the depth chart and would receive sporadic PT. He did get easily jammed off the line and looked awfully slow at times. One thing Denham excelled was run blocking; he would toss DBs to the ground. With that being said, I was hoping Utah would turn him into a TE. Another note on his play, he had hands in high school and would catch everything with grace, but it seems as if Denham has lost confidence. Last year, you guys would always look for Christopher and another receiver I do not remember the name of. Your offense was very vanilla and predictable; running 3 yard outs and 2 yard hitches. You guys wold never stretch the field.
- Erickson, I believe, came in as a coordinator and will be running a spread offense. Denham is a little too big for the slot, will he be utilized on the outside and move Dres Anderson in the slot? Kenneth Scott and Denham are two HUGE guys. I hope you guys chuck it 40 times a game. Kelvin York is a nice RB though.
- How is Brandon Cox looking? Is he or Connor Manning the QB of the future?
- And Tevin Carter, the JUCO transfer, who played against Denham in high school. I've been snooping around and wondering if he's going to play or not? He was a 4 star recruit coming out of high school, so seeing him at safety is interesting; should have a couple interceptions if he plays.
- Last but not least, Carlos Lozano. This guy is a MAMMOTH. 6'8 350 oh my gosh. Does he have one of the tackles spots on lock?
I'm asking about these guys specifically because I know them, played sports with them, seen them play high school football, and former teammates played with one of these guys. I hope all these guys "ball out." And I will be rooting for not only them, but Utah football.