Final week for most of the conference.
- TDS - Beat the Lobos last week and enter the Holy War on an 7 game winning streak. Can they knock off Utah for the first time in five years?
- TCU - Frogs rolling along, two games left on their schedule and then it's most likely a trip to San Diego for the Poinsettia Bowl.
- Utah - A victory over TDS could push them to the 2nd spot, but it'll be mighty tough. Last week's victory over Air Force however was pretty impressive.
- Wyoming - Cowboys season officially ended last week with a victory over UNLV, yet don't expect them to make a bowl game.
- Air Force - Falcons watched their bowl hopes fade away with Utah's game winning field goal last Saturday.
- New Mexico - One win away from the New Mexico Bowl. I'm praying this happens, because if not the Utes might land here.
- San Diego State - Aztecs suck and yet they're 7th in the conference.
- CSU - Ouch, you really suck if you're behind San Diego State. CSU will finish with their worst season in conference history.
- UNLV - Take the sucky-ness of CSU and San Diego State, then times it by 100 and you'll still be far from how bad of a team UNLV is.