In Football News...
- I suppose this applies to all sports programs but if we’re being honest with ourselves, football is the most, if not only, consideration in conference realignment. Utah and little bro are looking pretty good in this one.
P5 Desirability Rankings - Most Coveted Schools in Realignment:— WestCoastCFB (@WestCoastCFB) July 14, 2022
1. Ohio State
67. Oregon State
- This could be good. If Utah can win the Pac-12 again and go to/win a Rose Bowl it could be huge for Utah’s stock in future realignment conversations. But, if the Pac-12 as we know it dissolves even further, nothing short of making the CFP could really move the needle.
Source: Unless #Pac12 schools make a panic move, "I wouldn't be surprised if they go the whole season" before future of conference is resolved. "There is no rush."— Jon Wilner (@wilnerhotline) July 13, 2022
- 4 of the top 10 is pretty great. This is some Dalton Kincaid erasure though and I won’t stand for it.
- Check out this interview to hear about Covey’s experiences making the change from college to NFL.
Fresh off of OTAs! The #NFL Class of 2022 WR and #UtahFootball legend @brit_covey2 dropped in for a casual chat. A lot has taken place since he signed with the #PhiladelphiaEagles!https://t.co/UnnMxrKHJn pic.twitter.com/fWRzFuPkDG— Walker Covey Wealth Advisors (@WalkerCovey) July 14, 2022
In Basketball News...
- Joshua Newman at The Salt Lake Tribune wrote an article on new Ute, Wisconsin-transfer Ben Carlson, his path to the Utes and what he could mean for the program. ($)
Other Utah Sports News...
- Get your Women’s Soccer season tickets now!
- This is awesome. Can anyone find Swoop?